Danish meat is a synonym of high quality, great taste and perfect consistency. These are the reasons why we at the RAF restaurant offer only Danish meat: whether pan-fried or grilled, Danish beef never disappoints!
There are a lot of small details that guarantee the excellency of this meat including Danish legislation regarding breeding and the cooking techniques which we offer. Come and discover our meat cuts and recipes which you can order every day, non-stop, from 12:00 noon to midnight! Because Danish meat is perfect whether pan-fried, grilled or in a Burger!
PAN-FRIED DANISH BEEF
- Straccetti (meat strips) with radicchio or arugula
- Fillet of beef with Barolo wine
- Fillet of beef with green pepper sauce
- Fillet of beef with walnut sauce
GRILLED DANISH BEEF
- Beef Tagliata (sliced steak) with pecorino romano cheese and balsamic vinegar
- Beef Tagliata (sliced steak) with truffle sauce and parmesan cheese flakes
- Beef Tagliata (sliced steak)
- Beef Steak
- Filet of beef
DANISH BEEF HAMBURGER
Our RAF Burgers too are made of 100% Danish meat: 250 grams, to ensure maximum pleasure. There are five types of burgers: RAF Burger, with cheddar, truffle sauce, Parmesan cheese; Bacon Burger with grilled bacon, lettuce and tomato; Cheese burger with cheddar, lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise; Bacon Cheese Burger with cheddar, grilled bacon, lettuce; Provolone burger with smoked provola cheese, grilled eggplant and Tropea onion cream.
DANISH MEAT: 3 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD TRY IT
- More checks, better quality! Danish legislation goes beyond European regulations; its policies are much more rigid when it comes to meat production, from breeding to packaging right up to transportation.
- Less medicines to animals: among all the producing countries in Europe, the Danish breeders are those who administer less drugs to animals. This is possible thanks to agreements between supervisory authorities, farmers and veterinarians who envisage, in the first instance, the need to feed animals a balanced and healthy diet.
- No hormones and no antibiotics for the animals. Since the year 2000, 6 years ahead of the EU ban, Danish farms have not been using antibiotics to treat animal diseases.
- Competence and professionalism: the staff of the entire production process is constantly updated on the national and European directives in terms of food safety.
A production chain that guarantees the quality of the meat, to which we add our care in preparing it.
DID WE MANAGE TO SPARK YOUR CURIOSITY? WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU. YOU CAN BOOK ANY DAY OF THE WEEK AND AT ANY TIME… THE KITCHEN AND GRILL ARE ALWAYS READY!